Competition helps create amazing innovation! The price is right and the camera CUBE tiny. Makes a great gift! Thanks Pedro!
Polaroid recently launched the Cube, a block-like video camera with a magnet that clings to any metal surface.
“The $100 camera, which records 1080p wide-angle videos, uses microSD cards for storage and can record 90 minutes of video on a single charge. It can also be mounted on other services, like GoPro’s cameras, with various mounting kits.” – Leo Sun
Polaroid Cube and accessories will be available August 2014.
- 35mm square rubberized body.
- Built-in Magnets on top and bottom allow for stacking and sticking onto any metal surface.
- Captures video in high-definition 1920×1080 or 1280×720 and images at 6.0MP.
- Ultra Wide Angle Lens provides 124 degrees of coverage.
- Supports Micro SD up to 32GB.
- One-Button operation allows for instant accessibility.
- Built-in Microphone…
View original post 209 more words