These will keep you feeling healthy and your brain sharp and focused… and you’ll spend a lot less too! FANTASTIC!
1. Non-stick cookware
2. We know how bad plastic bottles and other containers are for the environment, especially if you just toss them in the trash after using the contents. But they can also leach chemicals into whatever you’re drinking.
3. When you see roaches or ants in your house, Try a natural solution:
4. “Germ-killing” hand soaps and other antibacterial products
5. Cleaning supplies often contain substances like bleach or ammonia, which can release toxic fumes
6. Air fresheners contain a brew of chemicals such as phthalates, known to cause hormonal abnormalities,
7. With so many natural moth repellants available, there’s little need to resort to those old-fashioned mothballs 0 they’re little balls of toxic chemicals that can cause dizziness, headaches and nausea.
8. Dryer sheets and other fabric softeners work by coating your clothes with a thin layer of—you guessed it!—potentially toxic chemicals.